Thursday, August 5, 2010

Little Miracles

So latley I have been praying for help because I am afraid of how I will react after Kyle leaves and I am back in school. I am nervous that I will be very depressed and lonley because not only is he leaving but many of my friends have graduated EAC and wont be going back. On Tuesday July 27th there was a YSA activity. None of my friends were going and I thought to myself "I'll just stay home and work on my quilt" but something told me to stop being lame and go to the activity. When I got there I felt very out of place and didn't really feel comfortable but after a while everyone started to play some card games. I sat next to this girl named Sadie. She was super nice and we ended up talking for a really long time. After a few minuets she told me that she went to EAC! I got really excited, come to find out she and I are in the same ward at school and she has been looking for friends to hang out with too! It was such an answer to my prayers to find a great person who wants to be friends. Heavenly Father truly does hear and answer our prayers and even helps us overcome our weaknesses in the process.

No comments: