Friday, August 27, 2010

First Week College 2010

First week back at school and I am already exhausted. It was an extremely draining week. Not only from classes but from the emotional switch from being in a wonderful relationship to being single again. It is weird to be back and know that he is not here. How am I going to get through this? I will tell you. I have been keeping up in my journal for over a week now. Writing in it every night. Nothing to strenuous just a few lines about my day. It really makes you notice the little miracles that happen every day that are usually over looked. I have been reading my scriptures every night too. The combination of writing, reading and praying is what is carrying me through this rough time. My only hope is that it will get easier and these next two years of my life will zip past me.

HERE'S TO HOPE!

1 comment:

john and brenda said...

You have discovered the secret to getting through ANY hardship! You are so spiritually mature. You will be surprised at how fast (and slow-I have to be truthful!) the time will go, but how much you will grow in qualifying yourself for the best blessings to come! HOPE ON!