Friday, July 9, 2010

Wednesday Dinner

On wednesday night I decided to be creative and make a dinner that I had never tried before. It was called Cuban Chicken Fricassee. I found the recipe online and decided to give it a try. I knew that Kyle was coming over and that my Mom was going to be super busy so I thought I would help out. The dinner turned out great! It was super tasty I felt like a proper chef haha. Kyle and I were the only ones here when it was ready so we ate our shair and I saved the rest for my Mom. After dinner Kyle and I went swimming. About an hour later my Mom, sister and sister's friend got home. The girls decided to some swimming with us. It was all very fun. Later when Sean got home he came swimming with Kyle and I. By that time Madison and her friend had gone inside. After swimming, Kyle and I decided to watch Sherlock Homes and eat some Bunny Tracks ice cream together. It was a great night!

No comments: